Our plugs are made from the best materials and known for their high integrity, extended lifetime and unparalleled precision. We respect the newest standards applicable for plug manufacturing as we always keep the important perspectives of innovation and value-adding in mind.
- Top level finish and gloss depending on the task.
- Integrated heat sensors for control and verification of processes
- Modular sections for easier handling and storage
- Optional integrated heating for mould manufacturing
- offering enhanced infusion, gel coat and post cure processes
Product sheet - Plugs, Steel base
Product sheet - Plugs - Wooden base
As the only supplier in the composite industry, Dencam Composite now provides master plugs in glass fibre.
The glass fibre composition makes this type of plug a strong alternative to traditional plug manufacturing, though still being a light weight solution. The high Tg makes it possible to precure mould shells to a higher temperature.
The plug is corrosion and weather resistant, requires a minimum of maintenance and can be stored outside if necessary. As opposed to a traditional plug which can sustain only a certain number of prints, the glass fibre plug can endure multiple prints and offers easy and smooth demouldings with no risk of cracking the top surface layer.
Product sheet - Plugs - Glass Fibre
T: +45 5373 0035
F: +45 6261 5714